All of our easy-to-assemble KD teak product is SOLID TEAK from Indonesia
- Our Plantation Teak products are plantation grown and harvested from mature trees that are 50-60 years old
- This line of teak is part of a replenished forestry program, where a new tree is planted for each one that is harvested.
- Our Plantation teak is oven- or air-dried for moisture control.
What is our resin made of?
- Forever Patio exclusively uses HDPE (high-density polyethylene) resin in our woven outdoor furniture.
- HDPE is a synthetic, food-grade plastic that requires minimal maintenance and is extremely durable.
- Known for its large strength to density ratio, HDPE is commonly used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping, geomembranes, and plastic lumber.
For a new spill or stain on your Sunbrella fabric:
- Blot (don’t rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, apply an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue and air dry
You Might Want:
• Mildew remover and/or Goo Gone (or similar product) for mold, sap, and other tough stains.