This Lounge Chair from the Aberdeen Collection is specially-sized to fit well in smaller spaces and comfortably seats one. It features a 12mm resin finish with a half-round design that combines with a rich, multi-toned finish on the frame. The rich grayish brown wicker is made from High-Density Polyethylene Resin. Also included are 1 plush seat and back cushion, with no welt, and 2 small back buttons covered in fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella fabric. Available in 2 colors: Shore Linen or Spectrum Denim.
- Specially-sized to fit in smaller spaces; perfect for balconies, small decks, and porches
- Legs are made of Durawood, an all-weather material that does not require sealing, painting, or staining.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) all-weather wicker is infused with UV inhibitors that prevent fading and cracking ordinarily caused by sunlight.
- Thick-gauged, powder-coated aluminum frame in a dark, multi-tonal finish offers long-lasting durability and rust resistance.
- Plush cushions with 2 small back buttons in Sunbrella® fabric
- Sunbrella® cushion covers provide unmatched fade, moisture, and mildew resistance, and can be easily unzipped for cleaning.
- Select any of the 2 Quick Ship fabrics and your order will ship out in 10 days or less!
Lounge Chair: 30” x 29” x 31” / 12.5”
Seat Size: 22” x 23” x 4.5” Cushion Thickness