What is our resin made of?
- Forever Patio exclusively uses HDPE (high-density polyethylene) resin in our woven outdoor furniture.
- HDPE is a synthetic, food-grade plastic that requires minimal maintenance and is extremely durable.
- Known for its large strength to density ratio, HDPE is commonly used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping, geomembranes, and plastic lumber.
What about the finish?
- Forever Patio’s resins are hand-woven over an aluminum frame for lasting beauty.
- Our resins have UV inhibitors and color that is mixed into the resin vs. coated on the outside.
- We offer a wide variety of resin extrusions from thin round weaves to thick flat weaves in a variety of color finishes including variegated finishes and a handabraded application that mimics the look and texture of natural rattan.
How are Forever Patio's resins tested?
- Forever Patio tests our resin material up to 4000 hours in an accelerated sun chamber to ensure that it can withstand 5-7 years in Arizona-type sun conditions.
- Our testing protocols are 4x the industry standard.